Welcome to the 2017-2018 school year! We’re so excited to share our preschool and pre-k programs with your children!
Over 20 Years in Operation!
We provide a play-based program while making systematic efforts to promote the learning of academic and social skills.
Our program promotes independence, group and personal responsibility. We offer a warm and nurturing atmosphere where the children are taught to be respectful of themselves and others, as well as the materials and playthings they interact with each day.
We have a wonderful facility and fun and educational programs
- We have classrooms, activity rooms, a full size gym, and a great fenced-in playground.
- Weekly music classes with Nikki Visioni-Engle! She provides music and acting class with her guitar, and will explore early acting techniques to help support language, gross motor, social and emotional development!
- Energetic, fun staff teaching your children kindergarten readiness material.
Schedule and Programs:
Our classes are held Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday: 3 year old program.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 4 & 5 yr olds or
- Monday-Friday for 5 yr olds by December 1st- accelerated program
- Monday-Friday for 4-5 year olds as space allows
Music is offered on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings.
Gymnasium or playground occurs daily.
Tuition is due at the first class of each month and is divided into nine equal installments beginning in September and ending in May. (Prices subject to change):
2 days: $160 per month
3 days: $175 per month
5 days: $240 per month
A $50 yearly registration fee is also applicable.
Please click here to see our brochure