Welcome to the 2017-2018 school year! We’re so excited to share our preschool and pre-k programs with your children!
Over 20 Years in Operation!
We provide a play-based program while making systematic efforts to promote the learning of academic and social skills.
Our program promotes independence, group and personal responsibility. We offer a warm and nurturing atmosphere where the children are taught to be respectful of themselves and others, as well as the materials and playthings they interact with each day.
We have a wonderful facility and fun and educational programs
- We have classrooms, activity rooms, a full size gym, and a great fenced-in playground.
- Weekly music classes with Nikki Visioni-Engle! She provides music and acting class with her guitar, and will explore early acting techniques to help support language, gross motor, social and emotional development!
- Energetic, fun staff teaching your children kindergarten readiness material.
Schedule and Programs:
Our classes are held Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday: 3 year old program.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 4 & 5 yr olds or
- Monday-Friday for 5 yr olds by December 1st- accelerated program
- Monday-Friday for 4-5 year olds as space allows
Music is offered on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings.
Gymnasium or playground occurs daily.