DUE TO THE FAYETTEVILLE-MANLIUS SCHOOL DISTRICT CLOSING FROM MARCH 16th- May 15th FOR THE COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC, PLAYSCHOOL WILL ALSO BE CLOSED.
We will update you as we learn new information. Please be well and healthy, and have fun with your kids as we navigate through this new reality of ours!
Welcome to the Playschool Preschool! We’re so excited to share our preschool and pre-k programs with your children!
Over 20 Years in Operation!
We provide a play-based program while making systematic efforts to promote the learning of academic and social skills.
Our program promotes independence, group and personal responsibility. We offer a warm and nurturing atmosphere where the children are taught to be respectful of themselves and others, as well as the materials and playthings they interact with each day.
We have a wonderful facility and fun and educational programs
We have classrooms, activity rooms, a full size gym, and a great fenced-in playground.
Weekly music classes with Nikki Visioni-Engle. She provides music and acting class with her guitar, and will explore early acting techniques to help support language, gross motor, social and emotional development!
Story time with Miss Karen from the Manlius Library.
Energetic, fun staff teaching your children kindergarten readiness material.
Schedule and Programs:
Our classes are held Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday: 3 year old program.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 4 & 5 yr olds or
- Monday-Friday for 5 yr olds by December 1st- accelerated program
- Monday-Friday for 4-5 year olds as space allows
Gymnasium or playground occurs daily.
Sharing and Caring:
Throughout the year, Playschool students and parents can participate in the charitable and community programs of the First Baptist Church of Manlius:
- Operation Christmas Child
- Pajama Drive and Food Pantry Donations (with FM Community Outreach)
- Mitten Tree
- Grace Abounds (clothing charity)
- Visiting the Manlius Senior Home
In addition to the daily learning and fun activities at Playschool, we go on lots of field trips:
- Pancake breakfast and trip to the Zoo
- October visit to Our Farm (pumpkin picking, petting zoo, corn maze)
- Seasonal show at a theater in Syracuse
- Visits to local parks
- And more..