First Baptist Church of Manlius offers a preschool and school age childcare.
Both programs take full advantage of our classrooms, gym and playground.
Playschool provides preschool programs for children aged 3-5
- We expose children to an educational, theme-based literature program that promotes the discovery and fun of reading. Our program was created by our director, Wendy Mapstone, who holds a master’s degree in literacy.
- We provide a warm and nurturing Christian atmosphere that aims to educate the whole child; head, hands, and heart. Our program fosters each child’s desire to learn, to investigate, to try new things, and to explore their environment.
- We enhance our programs with music, gymnasium, playground activities, and field trips.
Please click here to reach the Playschool page for full information.
King’s Kids provides Christian child care to children in kindergarten through sixth grade
(who attend the Fayetteville-Manlius Schools or schools F-M buses to)
- Before and after school care on school days
- Childcare services complementing F-M school closings due to holidays, snow days, school breaks, and summer vacation.
- Our flexible scheduling and pricing set us apart from other providers in the community.
- Children have access to activity rooms and classrooms, our gymnasium and playground.
- Our location is within walking distance of the village, the library, shops, and Mill Run Park for field trip opportunities.
Please click here to reach the King’s Kids page for full information.